Very few of my good intentions became reality last week. I did get extra pizza dough made and in the freezer, my pie pumpkins cooked, and a double batch of Artisan Bread dough made up, but that’s pretty much it! It was just one of those weeks. I may as well copy and paste my menu from last week and try again!! Do you ever have those weeks?
Here’s what we’re eating this week:
- German Pancakes with buttermilk syrup – my kids’ all time FAV breakfast!
- Stuffed French Toast (I’d like to try one for the freezer…)
- Pumpkin muffins (from freezer mix)
- Homemade monkey bread – I have a couple bags left in my freezer. If I’m feeling ambitious, I may make a new batch of dough to freeze even more. Otherwise, I’ll pull them out of the freezer.
- English Muffin Bread & Egg Sandwiches - still…didn’t get these made
- Scrambled Eggs & Toast
- Pumpkin waffles – made these for breakfast yesterday and they were soooo yummy!
- Taco Soup & Cornbread
- Picnic Lunch at the Bettendorf Family Museum
- Egg Salad Sandwiches
- Pasta Salad & Cheesy bread
- Bean burritos (extra tortilla dough for the freezer)
- Left overs
- Grilled Cheese with Peso & Tomato
- Honey Mustard & Rosemary Pork Roast
- Rice & Beans & Guacamole
- Layered Quesadillas
- Beef & Barley Soup with crust bread
- Homemade Pizza
- Creamy Pumpkin Pasta
- Chili (extra for the freezer)
I still have apples to process – hope to get it all done this week, finally! That’s what we’re eating. How about you? I’m linking up with Meal Plan Monday.