Notice: Undefined index: wwsgd_displaying_excerpt in /hermes/waloraweb082/b2094/moo.simplifylivelovecom/wp-content/plugins/what-would-seth-godin-do/what_would_seth_godin_do.php on line 165
Notice: Undefined index: wwsgd_visits in /hermes/waloraweb082/b2094/moo.simplifylivelovecom/wp-content/plugins/what-would-seth-godin-do/what_would_seth_godin_do.php on line 188
Congrats to Jessica. Comment #196 was chosen from Random.org as the winning comment!
Healthy Child, Healthy World has teamed up with Citrus Lane (Fresh finds. Parent tips. Delivered monthly.) to provide a Limited Edition Healthy Child, Healthy World subscription box for kids. How do you know what’s safe for your kiddos? With so many nasty, toxic chemicals out there, it’s hard to keep everything straight. Citrus Lane is here to help!
Citrus Lane offers gift box subscription service, care packages for parents, full of green alternatives to keep babies safe. Their boxes feature a variety of green products, toys, and snacks for kids in a subscription service. How cool is that? I have never heard of a “green” gift subscription for babies before. What a fabulous idea for a baby shower gift.
Each care package from Citrus Lane:
- Contains 4 – 5 “best-of” products
- Is based on the child’s age (from newborn to 3 years)
- Costs $25 (FREE shipping)
- But is worth $30-45 (plus a featured treat)
- Includes a new theme each month
- And is available as a 3, 6, or 12 month subscription service!
The particular box pictured above is really special. It is a limited-edition Healthy Child Healthy World box, curated by Executive Director, Rachel Lincoln Sarnoff, and features non-toxic products from brands like HAPPYBABY, Green Toys, BabyGanics and Dolphin Organics to help educate families on safer and healthier alternatives for the home and your baby’s nutrition. A percentage of proceeds go to the Healthy Child, Healthy World cause!
Some of you may know that I occasionally write posts for Healthy Child, Healthy World. I was thrilled to find out that my post Healthy New Year’s Resolutions won a prize! I’ll be getting my own Citrus Lane box in the mail soon, and even better, HCHW and Citrus Lane have provided me with one to giveaway to one lucky reader!
If you’d like your own Limited Edition HCHW Citrus Lane box, you have two choices!
1. Purchase a subscription by January 14 (for the Jan Limited Edition box), by going here
2. Or, win one on Simplify, Live, Love!
To enter this giveaway, just leave a comment below letting me know you biggest concern about healthy products for your children.
You can also earn extra entries by doing any or all of the following:
- “Like” Simplify, Live, Love on Facebook
- “Like” Citrus Lane on Facebook
- Subscribe to Simplify, Live, Love on RSS
- Subscribe to Simplify, Live, Love Email updates
- Follow Simplify, Live, Love on Twitter
- Follow Citrus Lane on Twitter
- Tweet this giveaway and leave a link in a separate comment – Enter to #win Limited Edition @Healthy_Child @Citrus Lane gift box! Enter to
#win Limited Edition @Healthy_Child @CitrusLane gift box for kids @SimpLiveLove http://www.simplifylivelove.com/2012/01/citrus-lane-limited-edition-healthy-child-healthy-world-box-giveaway.html
- Post on Facebook that you’ve entered this giveaway and leave a link in a separate comment.
This giveaway is open to US residents only and closes at midnight on January 13. I will draw the winner via random.org on Jan. 14 and notify the winner by email. The winner will have 2 days to provide me with a mailing address or I will choose a new winner.
Disclosure: This giveaway is provided by Healthy Child, Healthy World. They sent me products, but the opinions expressed are my own.