I didn’t make a menu last week. My husband was out of town and things never go according to plan when he’s gone. I didn’t like not having any guidelines though. It just felt a little weird. I don’t always follow my plan, but it’s nice to have some sort of parameters.
So here’s my plan this week:
- Rhubarb scones (extra scone freezer packets) ~ rhubarb is ready to pick at my house!
- Crispy Baked Oatmeal
- Smoothies & Toast
- Pancakes (extra mix for the fridge)
- Eggs & Bison Bacon (A friend gave me this bacon before she moved and I’ve never tried it. I’m curious to see how it tastes!)
- Waffles (extra for the freezer)
- German Pancakes with buttermilk syrup – my kids’ all time FAV breakfast!
- Nachos with beans & cheese
- Egg Salad
- Cheesy Noodles
- Grilled chicken
- Baked Penne with Chicken, Broccoli, & Smoked Mozzarella – I didn’t make this a couple of weeks ago.
- Chicken & Beef Fajitas (extra tortilla dough for the freezer)
- Homemade egg rolls
- Southwestern Round Steak
- Homemade Pizza (extra dough for the freezer)
- Ham & Beans (I got the ham bone from my MIL!!) , homemade corn bread
I am finally hitting the Amish Bulk Food Stores this week to replenish my wheat stores. I’m buying natural peanut butter, raw honey, and wheat! I haven’t had freshly ground wheat in about a month now so I’ll be doing a lot of baking this week and hope to get a lot of homemade convenience breakfast packets back in my freezer to simplify breakfasts.
What are you eating this week?
Linking up: MPM