I’m needing some accountability…having a hard time getting motivated these last couple of weeks. So, here are my top 10 goals for the week (in no particular order):
- Grade my online class
- Marinate and freeze chicken
- Bake 10 loaves of bread
- Blog about moving our barn
- Clean and purge one kid bedroom
- Work on our business books
- Celebrate 14 years of marriage with my hubby
- Purge plastic kitchen containers
- Clean 2 drawers in my kitchen
- Weed & plant new seeds in my garden. I have officially LOST the war with the cucumber beetles. I’m going to plant more seeds and see what happens. I guess I’m only out time and a small amount of money for the seeds.
What are your top goals for the week? How do you stay on track?