Well. Guess how many pictures I got of the food I made last week? Yup. A big fat ZERO. Oh well…I did a picture of the 15 POUNDS of food scrap waste we produced last week, though. Since it’s pretty unappetizing, I won’t put it on my menu plan.
This week we’re focusing on cleaning out the fridge and prepping snacks for our long road-trip to Florida. We have an awful lot of citrus still to eat and a bunch of eggs. So, here’s what I’m crafting around those items:
- Citrus Smoothies, Toast
- French Toast
- Eggs & Bacon x 2
- Muffins & fruit x 2
- Egg Salad Sandwiches
- Leftovers x 2
- Bean Burritos on homemade tortillas x 2
- Fruit, veggies, hard boiled eggs
- Lasagna Bake
- Cream of Broccoli Soup, Cheesy Bread
- Layered Quesadillas, Rice and Guacamole
- Spaghetti with Marinara Sauce
- Crockpot Roast, Rice & Veggies
I’m also working on real food snacks to take on the road! Watch for a post on that sometime this week. If you have any ideas for me, please comment.
What are you eating this week?
Linking up: MPM