Entering Week 3 of the Eat from the Pantry Challenge…and I’m starting to run out of a few things. I have no pasta other than lasagna noodles. I have no black beans. My cheese supply is running low. I used all of the frozen apples and we ate all of the breakfast items I had frozen in the freezer. Other than that, though, I’m still really stocked. I have plenty of raw sugar. Plenty of whole oats. Plenty of wheat berries. Plenty of meat. We’ll see how Weeks 3 & 4 go…
Pictured above are a few of the things I made last week. The bread and the nachos were a huge hit! The veggies were delicious, but the frittata was just ok.
Here’s what’s in store for us this week:
- French Toast & Homemade Buttermilk Syrup
- Smoothies & Toast
- Muffins (extra mixes for the freezer)
- German Pancakes
- Homemade Granola – trying a new recipe this week!
- PB & J with Sun Chips!
- Beans & Rice
- Left overs
- Homemade pizza (extra dough for the freezer)
- Turkey (I have a whole turkey I’m cooking this week)
- Mozzarella Spinach Meatloaf (from the freezer)
- Layered Bean & Cheese Quesadillas with guacamole and rice (extra tortilla dough for the freezer)
- Homemade Egg Rolls (extra for the freezer)
- Turkey & Dumplings (extra stock for the freezer)
- Crockpot Roast
- Open faced turkey & gravy sandwiches
What are you eating this week?
Linking up: Org Junkie