I’m feeling very uncreative and uninspired lately when it comes to cooking. We’ve been eating from the freezer a bit so I’m going to have to get cooking one of these days as I’m starting to run out of prepared meals and I am just about all out of baking mixes.
Here’s what I’m thinking for this week:
- German Pancakes with buttermilk syrup – my kids’ all time FAV breakfast!
- Apple Walnut Muffins ~ extra mixes for the freezer
- Eggy Muffins – extra for the freezer. I promise the recipe is coming for these this week!!
- Homemade monkey bread – I have a one bag left in my freezer. If I’m feeling ambitious, I may make a new batch of dough to freeze even more. Otherwise, I’ll pull them out of the freezer.
- Homemade Granola & yogurt (Triple batch of granola – it makes a great snack!)
- Scrambled Eggs & Toast
- Pumpkin waffles – extra for the freezer
- Broccoli & Cheese Soup with Croutons – a new recipe I’d like to try
- Cauliflower, Bacon, & Parmesan Frittata – another new recipe I first saw over at An Oregon Cottage
- Crockpot Scalloped Potatoes & Ham –can you believe I still haven’t made this…
- Homemade Eggrolls (didn’t get to this last week either)
- Easy Crockpot Roast with potatoes & carrots – didn’t get to this last week either…seems to be the theme!
- We’re hosting our company Christmas party this Saturday and I’m cooking for a bunch of meat-loving Iowan constructions workers…any ideas for a delicious, relatively easy meal for a crowd?
I’m linking up to MPM. What are you eating this week?