We finally made it home from our Florida vacation. A relative was able to come over and turn up the heat for us before we got home, but he did not go grocery shopping for me. Oh well…at least the house was nice and warm when we walked in! The 17 degrees my van thermometer read when we pulled up to the house was quite a shock after 80+ temps in Florida! Brrrr. Ah well – today it’s sunny and 50, and the snow is all melted. I’ll take it.
I need groceries in a bad way and am looking forward to stocking up on some things later today. I found my Wednesday paper (forgot to put a vacation hold) and noticed that mushrooms are super cheap this week. So, this is my mushroom dinner edition menu. I love mushrooms!
Here’s what we’re eating this week:
- Beef Burgundy, Buttery Cauliflower, Salad
- Chicken, Mushroom & Artichoke Saute, Rice with Mushrooms, Salad
- Ground Beef Stroganoff (Extra for the freezer) over Egg Noodles, Corn, Salad
- Chicken Enchiladas, Refried Beans (extra for the freezer), Guacamole (made from frozen avocado puree)
- Breakfast Burritos (extra for the freezer), Fried Potatoes
- Oven Baked Salmon with Herbs, Cous Cous, Salad
- Creamy Chicken Mushroom Soup, Homemade Artisan Bread
What are you eating this week?
Linking up: MPM