I didn’t make a menu last week. My husband was out of town and things never go according to plan when he’s gone. I didn’t like not having any guidelines though. It just felt a little weird. I don’t always follow my plan, but it’s nice to have some sort of parameters.
So here’s my plan this week:
- Rhubarb scones (extra scone freezer packets) ~ rhubarb is ready to pick at my house!
- Crispy Baked Oatmeal
- Smoothies & Toast
- Pancakes (extra mix for the fridge)
- Eggs & Bison Bacon (A friend gave me this bacon before she moved and I’ve never tried it. I’m curious to see how it tastes!)
- Waffles (extra for the freezer)
- German Pancakes with buttermilk syrup