Thanks for stopping by! Please enter my giveaways for Simply Alive Child and Tried and True Tips from Works For Me Wednesday eBook!
We finally gave up on Saturday and turned on our AC. I could have probably dealt with the heat a little longer, but my hubs gets so frustrated when it’s hot and humid in our house. I’m not going to argue with him – but I do try to keep the thermostat up in the mid 70s to help keep the costs down. So I’m going to try to use our slow cooker and avoid turning on the oven much – although I still have to bake bread and granola.
Here’s my plan:
- Eggs & Sauteed Potatoes
- Pancakes & Buttermilk Syrup
- Waffles (extra for the freezer)
- Cold Cereal
- Yogurt, Berries, & Granola
- Toast & Smoothies
Lunches ~ Standard fair around here:
- Sandwiches, Veggies & ranch, fruit
- Hard boiled eggs & salad
- Bean Burritos on homemade tortillas (extra for the week)
- Beef Fajitas – great way to stretch steak from our 1/4 cow purchase
- Homemade Eggrolls, Fried Rice
- Bean Quesadillas
- Scalloped Ham & Potatoes in the crockpot
- Pork Steak, Tuscan Kale Salad, Homegrown Peas
- Homemade Pizza, Spicy Carrot Salad
- Something on the grill, Hobo Carrots
What’s cooking at your house?
Linking up: MPM