Many thanks to Nancy’s Yogurt for sponsoring this Greek Panko Chicken Sheet Pan Meal. Your family will love this delicious, from-scratch meal that’s on the table with only 15 minutes active prep time!
Greek Panko Chicken Sheet Pan Meal
I’m a huge fan of Greek flavors and if food has feta cheese on it, it’s destined to become one of my favorites – especially if it’s a one dish meal. Sheet pan meals have recently become a favorite of mine because they are so simple and delicious! This meal combines fresh herbs, lemon, organic yogurt, chicken, veggies, and feta for a delicious combo. If you can set aside a few minutes in the afternoon to marinate the chicken, this family-friendly meal will come together really quickly.
Have you ever marinated your chicken in yogurt? Yogurt is a wonderful marinade because the active bacteria and lactic acid break down protein and make boneless, skinless chicken breasts moist and tender. Yogurt is one of my favorite chicken marinades and if you haven’t tried it yet, I highly encourage you to!
One of our favorite yogurts is Nancy’s Organic Whole Milk plain yogurt. I buy it in bulk from Azure Standard and it serves as quick breakfasts, dips, and snacks. We love that it’s free of sugar and supports family farms. The marinade for this chicken is absolutely delicious thanks to the wonderful, healthy whole milk yogurt.
To make this delicious sheet meal, combine the marinade ingredients and marinate chicken for at least 30 minutes, or up to two hours. Prep your veggies. This meal is wonderful way to use up any small potatoes you might have grown in your garden. Feel free to peel or not peel the veggies – that’s your choice. I tend to peel the carrots, but leave the potatoes as long as they’re organic.
I also love roasted red onions, but my kids don’t enjoy them that much, so I keep the veggies separate on the pan sheet. That way, they can take what they want. Bake at 400 degrees for about 40 minutes, or until the chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees. Finally, top with feta cheese and fresh parsley! Enjoy this wonderful meal.
Yields 4-6 servings
45 minPrep Time
40 minCook Time
1 hr, 25 Total Time
- 1 cup Nancy's Organic Whole Milk Plain yogurt
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, pressed
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon, plus zest
- 1 tsp salt
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 TBS finely chopped fresh parsley (or 1 tsp dry)
- 1 TBS finely chopped fresh oregano (or 1 tsp dry)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 - 1 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 cups baby potatoes, halved or quartered
- 4 carrots
- half a red onion, sliced
- 4 TBS olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 TBS finely chopped fresh oregano, or 1 tsp dry
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1 more TBS chopped fresh parsley
- Mix marinade ingredients and marinate chicken in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, or up to two hours.
- While the chicken is marinating, preheat oven to 400, and prepare the veggies.
- Arrange veggies on sheet pan, whisk together the olive oil, salt, and oregano and pour over the veggies - coating them all. Add freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Dredge chicken in panko bread crumbs and put on sheet pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 35-40 minutes, until internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- Top with 1/4 - 1/2 cup feta cheese and fresh parsley.